Phoenix, AZ 85027
MDS Medical is a Health IT vendor for outpatient healthcare groups nationwide. We are a fast-paced, customer-centric, entrepreneurial organization that has been named on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America six times. We are seeking an experienced, organized, detail-oriented, EMR Implementation Consultant (Athena) to join our fast-paced team.
An EMR Implementation Consultant works within the Professional Services Team to help customers achieve successful EMR implementations, and provide post go-live support.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Implementation of Athena electronic health records software (EMR/EHR) in ambulatory physician groups typically ranging in size from 1-25 physicians.
- Deliver on-site and web-based/remote clinical, billing, and practice management training to individuals and groups.
- Conducts needs assessment and troubleshoots issues that arise during implementation, then recommends specific solutions such as installation of alternate methods and procedures, changes in processing methods and practices, or redesign of processes and workflow.
- Provide ongoing application phone support for clients that you may or may not have trained (troubleshooting and closing tickets) during non-travel weeks.
- Display an exceptionally high level of attention to detail and consultative service skills in each and every customer encounter.
- Organize and prioritize training, implementation projects, and support cases, meeting deadlines and promises.
- Travel out-of-state approximately 50% of the time, weekends and evening training hours WILL happen, flexibility is crucial. Consultants spend non-travel weeks and days conducting web-based training and remote support from your home office.
- Properly document customer’s implementation progress and report back to the Project Manager.
- Heavy use of a wide variety of technology platforms: Excel, Google Suite, Outlook, and Salesforce.
- Protecting organization’s value by keeping sensitive information confidential.
What You Should Have:
- 2 year degree minimum. 4 year degree preferable.[M(2]
- A minimum of 2 years (or 20+ full EHR implementations) performing implementation/training for ambulatory electronic health records software, specifically Athena Health.
- Comprehensive understanding of clinical workflow in a physician office, and documenting patient encounters at the point of care using mid to upper-tier EHR systems.
- Exceptional verbal, writing, technical, and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-through.
- Performs well under pressure, adapts easily to change, and meets deadlines in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Professional appearance, attitude, demeanor, and communication etiquette.
- Ability to accurately and professionally write emails, log calls, and other communication.
- Very strong general technology skills.
- Very strong aptitude and prior experience using Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams (Office 365).
- Able to discreetly handle confidential information.
Schedule and Location:
8am – 5pm Monday – Friday (U.S. Eastern)
Anywhere in the US
- 100% employer paid employee health/dental/vision insurance coverage
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks PTO Annually
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Onsite cafe and free gym facility (at Phoenix Office)
- Work for an entrepreneurial company where you can learn, grow, and thrive
Job Type: Full-time