Phreesia’s Patient Check-in Solution
Phreesia, the leader in healthcare point of service, helps medical organizations increase cash flow, save staff time, and maximize patient engagement.
A robust EHR and practice management system is not only good for patient record keeping but is capable of changing the entire dynamic of a provider’s office. MDS Medical has partnered with Phreesia, the nation’s leading point-of-service platform, which offers a seamless integration with Greenway Prime Suite to help organizations automate front-office operations and data management.
Customized specifically for MDS Medical customers, the Phreesia patient self-service tablets allow patients to enter their demographic, insurance, and clinical information as they check in, and this information is automatically exported into Prime Suite EHR, eliminating the need for time-consuming scanning and data entry. In addition, Phreesia verifies patients’ insurance coverage in real time, and automatically asks all patients to pay their copay and balance before their exam.
- Digital intake and consent forms give you a complete patient record and help you achieve specific meaningful use objectives for all patients
- Seamless integration with Greenway Prime Suite eliminates manual data entry and populates facesheets for instantaneous use
- Real-time insurance verification ensures patient coverage and provides detailed deductible information
- Enhance clinical outcomes with automatically administered clinical assessments
- Increase cash flow with automatic copay calculation and advanced payment collection applications, and receive real-time payment posting with no manual data entry required
- Engage patients beyond the front office with relevant education and communications
- Manage cash flow and efficiency across your entire organization with a comprehensive and easy-to-use analytics suite
Think of this system as the medical equivalent of the grocery store self-checkout: As they check in, patients pick up a PhreesiaPad, and are prompted to verify and update their demographic, insurance and clinical information, and to sign consent forms, as necessary. Phreesia verifies insurance information in real time, and calculates the exact copay amount for that day’s visit. Patients are prompted to pay immediately with a simple swipe of their credit card on the PhreesiaPad itself, or they choose to set up automated monthly payment plans.
Based on the information patients enter during their check-in interview, Phreesia will automatically administer relevant clinical assessments, ensuring that that each screening is completed, documented and entered into Prime Suite. Once patients have completed check-in on the PhreesiaPad, they are given the option to view relevant disease awareness and engagement content. Phreesia also provides advanced communication services that enables organizations to engage patients beyond the waiting room, including post-visit reminder emails, a monthly patient e-newsletter and the ability to send practice announcements to all patients.
The bottom line: Phreesia will increase your cash flow 10-20%. By automatically asking all patients to pay as they check in, Phreesia’s point-of-service platform cuts down on A/R for patient copays, collects past-due balances, and eliminates the need for manual data entry and scanning with its streamlined integration with Prime Suite. Patient self-service reduces errors due to illegible or incomplete patient information, and enables your staff to focus on the more important aspects of your business.
Interested in Phreesia?
If you are ready to get a demo, pricing, or more information on Phreesia, please call 1-800-494-3188 or complete the form below. We’ll get back to you right away!