athenaClinicals helps modernize your practice and workflow
athenaClinicals puts your patients at the center of your practice with an EHR solution that lets you focus on delivering care, wherever you are. This cloud-based medical records software coordinates patient care, helps providers process documentation faster and more accurately, and upgrades your practice processes for future success.
Efficient, mobile friendly EHR workflow
Intuitive workflows and an integrated mobile app allow your providers and staff to focus on more patient care, less on screen time.
- Easily process faxes and scanned documents, attaching them to the appropriate patient record
- Intuitive, automated workflows save time allowing your staff to focus on your patients
- Benefit from a network of more than 160,000 providers to deliver relevant and timely suggestions at the time of care
Request a demo, information, or pricing for athenahealth
athenaClinicals Core Features
- Stay organized – The athenahealth home page organizes your day and enables you to see your inbox, outstanding tasks, and patient schedule at a glance.
- Better intake experience – The intake experience is seamless, enabling your staff to perform intake tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Natural and streamlined patient exam – The patient exam is a clear and continuous experience, enabling providers to quickly review the intake information and begin the exam with a click of a button.
- Patient information front and center – Your patient’s reason for visit, intake data, and future orders are visible on a single screen.
- Fast and accurate documentation – Speed and accuracy of documentation is accelerated through the use of text macros, speech-to-text, and specialty specific templates.
- Order entry and referrals – Entering orders and referrals is quick and seamless.
Coordinate care with patient record sharing
athenaClinicals processes documents faster and exchanges patient data with other healthcare networks, saving staff time.
- Key patient data retrieved from a network of healthcare sites, including allergies, medications and more, are included in the patient’s chart
- Patient records are automatically linked only when there is a 100 percent match of demographic information
- Providers outside the athenahealth network that are part of CommonWell or Carequality can retrieve electronic records from your practice, saving you from making large investments in IT and staff
Knowledgeable teams monitor changes to quality programs to keep your practice anticipating and responding to industry change.
- athenaClinicals handles the attestation process for you, selecting the best measures based on your practice’s activity
- Quality measures are incorporated directly into your workflow
- Clinical guidelines can be adapted quickly as needs change
athena has helped us with our growth and quality of care. They’ve really been there for us, giving us more time to spend with our patients. And if you can devote more time to your patients, you can be a better doctor.— Joseph Aloise, M.D. , DO Family Practice