Cloud-Based EHR Data Archiving
MDS Medical has extensive experience in delivering fast, secure, and compliant access to legacy patient data from your Greenway Prime Suite EHR software.
Did you know that in 2019 the Supreme Court issued a ruling reinforcing the statute of limitations for medical records retention lawsuits? Now, Medicare and Medicaid providers are advised to maintain their records for a minimum of 10 years to avoid potential liability and claims. Potential losses are up to $50,000 per violation.
In addition to the legal ramifications for failure to maintain your medical records, it is essential for your clinical and business operations to maintain fast and secure access to older records that are not accessible in your new AdvancedMD, athenahealth or CareCloud EHR system.
mdsARCHIVE Key Features
- Full Greenway Prime Suite read-only chart access
- View demographics and comprehensive discrete clinical data including allergies, vitals, problem list, medications, orders, immunizations, flowsheets (labs), and more
- Full athenahealth integration, instant single click patient lookup directly from athenahealth patient chart
- Full CareCloud integration, instant single click patient lookup directly from CareCloud patient chart
- HIPAA compliant, secure archiving solution with 24×7 monitoring
- Full web-based enterprise data archive solutions
- 100% HIPAA and HITECH compliant
- Single click SSO launch (single sign-on)
- Auth0 Authentication
- Web application firewall, threat detection, and DDOS protection through Cloudflare
- Segregated read-only SQL server access
Request Information on mdsARCHIVE
Please call 1-800-494-3188 or complete the form below to talk with an MDS representative regarding your data migration project.