Consultative EHR Support To Meet The Needs Of Your Organization
With over 30 years of ambulatory medical software support experience, MDS Medical’s consultative support service model is truly unmatched in the industry.
MDS delivers a true partnership experience.
Our experienced consultants develop close relationships with your providers and staff to maximize your operational, financial, and technology efficiencies. Our support services are just one component of our professional services delivery model which includes workflow optimization, revenue cycle management help, training, seamless onboarding, and data migration services.
Request information or pricing for athenahealth, CareCloud, or Greenway Prime Suite training and support services
Who we help
Our team delivers on-demand EHR support to hundreds of organizations nationally, ranging from single provider offices to regional health systems.
EHR platforms we support
As a former Greenway Health LLC platinum Business Alliance Partner with hundreds of Prime Suite customers, MDS also delivers add-on Prime Suite help desk and training services through our mdsHELPDESK+ subscription service.
MDS Support Client Testimonials
We have 3 core tenets to our EHR support model
- MDS treats every support case with a sense of urgency. When you call us, your questions are handled by seasoned MDS consultants. We understand that rapid resolution of your day-to-day support issues plays a key role in your overall operations. The efficiency of your practice, ability to compete in a value-based care environment, patient care and satisfaction, and user satisfaction of your EHR is highly reliant on smooth functioning of your integrated technologies. Our EHR software support team answers 99% of calls in under 20 seconds.
- MDS delivers consultative support. We do not utilize a call center environment. Instead, your support cases are handled by experienced consultants who work with you through day-to-day issues that may arise with your EHR software and technology solutions. We’re not just your vendor. Our team gets to know you, understands your goals and challenges, serving as an extension of your staff.
- MDS is your single point of contact. Troubleshooting issues can be frustrating, so that’s why MDS is your sole point of contact for your EHR, technology, and revenue cycle issues. Sometimes users just need more training. For these reasons, MDS and our Marketplace partners offer end-to-end revenue cycle management services, technology solutions, and professional services.
Very thankful for Alescia and her patience!! She resolves our issues very quickly. Love the fast return calls and quick resolution of issues.
– Plastic Surgical Associates of Johnstown
With MDS, you won’t trudge through repeated failed troubleshooting attempts with Tier 1 support before getting to the real person who can help you resolve your issue.
MDS Medical’s EHR Support Services
- Guaranteed response times: Issues are addressed and resolved according to our Service Level Agreement that identifies the severity and guaranteed response time of the issue.
- Unlimited, flat-fee support: Unlimited access and support for any application support, EHR, or revenue cycle management software issue that may arise.
- 24/7 emergency support: After hours number to call for emergency issues.
- Experienced EHR consulting team: MDS hires only the best and brightest consultants, usually with a minimum of 5 years of EHR implementation and support experience. We don’t utilize a call center environment for support questions. Instead, your questions are directed immediately to an experienced EHR consultant, reducing the time it takes you to get back on track.
Greenway Prime Suite Help Desk and Training Subscription: mdsHELPDESK+
Unlimited Prime Suite help desk and training monthly subscription
If you are seeking additional Prime Suite support, MDS can help! Our mdsHELPDESK+ program includes comprehensive and unlimited help desk support and training.
- Prime Suite Help Desk. Unlimited technical remote (phone) support for all Greenway Prime Suite related application issues
- Prime Suite Training. Unlimited 2 hour web-based training sessions with our experienced team of Prime Suite consultants
Prime Suite Help Desk
Unlimited, flat-fee help desk services for any Prime Suite software, EHR, or revenue cycle management software issue. Guaranteed response times. All delivered by experienced Prime Suite support consultants.
- 99% of Prime Suite support calls are answered by an experienced Prime Suite consultant (not a Tier 1 representative) within 20 seconds
Prime Suite Training
Our monthly subscription training plan includes unlimited, 2 hour web-based training sessions with an experienced Prime Suite consultant. Ongoing training ensures continuity during staffing changes, maximizes staff productivity, and ensures that new employees are provided with optimal training to perform their job function.
This is not a group web training program. All training sessions are customized for your user/practice and conducted one-on-one for your staff member(s) by a live Prime Suite trainer via the web. We do not offer cookie-cutter “video/web training” subscriptions that are not tailored for the specific needs of your organization.
How can I learn more about MDS support services?
If you would like to get information on MDS support services for your practice, please call 1-800-494-3188 or complete the form below. We’ll get back to you right away!