CareCloud Charts, an EHR your entire staff will love to use
Work smarter, not harder to drive better outcomes and improve your patient’s experience. With CareCloud Charts your clinical workflows will be more efficient and your patient encounters will be more engaging. Integrated patient engagement and clinical reporting tools drives increased patient satisfaction and better patient outcomes.
CareCloud EHR Key Features
Faster charting with specialty specific content improves productivity and patient care
- Longitudinal Clinical Summaries – Comprehensive at-a-glance overview of a patient’s complete clinical summary including medications, allergies, vitals, labs, immunizations, and more
- Chart Faster – Rapid charting with flexible options, order sets, and configurable specialty templates
- Clinical Decision Support – Real time clinical decision support alerts such as drug interactions
- Specialty Specific Content – Specialty EHR templates and clinical content for dozens of specialties and subspecialties enables you to configure CareCloud to fit the precise needs of your providers
- Quality Initiative Reporting – Detailed reporting capabilities for quality initiatives, MACRA, and population health
- Patient Engagement Integration – Completely integrated with CareCloud Breeze
Learn More About CareCloud EHR
If you’d like to talk with us, please complete the form or give us a call at 1-800-494-3188. We’ll get back to you right away.
CareCloud Charts improves your efficiency
CareCloud Charts is only one click away from every tool you need – from managing patients to ePrescribing.
- Time-saving features include order sets, configurable templates, intelligent task management, and intuitive workflows
- Access Charts from any web browser, on PCs or Macs, without any on-premise servers or proprietary hosted infrastructure
Better patient outcomes
CareCloud Charts provides information at your fingertips, allowing you to provide immediate care.
- Charts allows seamless integration with CareCloud Practice Management and CareCloud Patient Engagement
- Built-in intelligence and clinical-decision support tools improve patient outcomes
Quality initiative reporting and value-based care
Personalized guidance and dashboards for data collection and reporting ensure you meet or exceed requirements all from a single screen.
- Multiple input options make your clinical workflow match your preferences, improve quality of care and patient engagement
- An integrated dashboard streamlines MIPS reporting to easily collect data for measures, evaluate the quality and score, and benchmark against others